Player Kick Index du Forum

Turned In The Hand Of God: Rebecca Janney Timbres Clark (Pe

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Player Kick Index du Forum -> Les Player Kick en Public -> Charte de guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
teodnanna

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 11:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Turned In The Hand Of God: Rebecca Janney Timbres Clark (Pe Répondre en citant

Turned in the Hand of God: Rebecca Janney Timbres Clark (Pendle Hill Pamphlets Book 393)
by Lyndon S. Back
rating: ( reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Turned in the Hand of God: Rebecca Janney Timbres Clark (Pendle Hill Pamphlets Book 393)
->->->->ONLINE BOOK Turned in the Hand of God: Rebecca Janney Timbres Clark (Pendle Hill Pamphlets Book 393)

A nurse, humanitarian, social activist, wife, mother, educator, and author, Rebecca Janney Timbres Clark led a long life that is a testament both to the steady grounding of her religious faith and to the strength of her irrepressible spirit. Her journey took her from a sheltered Quaker upbringing in Baltimore to war-torn regions of Europe at the end of the Great War, and to a long legacy of service in areas of poverty and deprivation in Russia and India, as well as in her own country.

Rebecca lived in that creative tension that stretches a person, pulled between a vision of Utopia and the difficult everyday, between earnest devotion and joyful abandon, between the lure of adventure and the longing for a normal life. When she was ninety-three, she was asked what had sustained her over the years. She answered, “There’s just one thing that has been of help to me all my working life. That if a thing was puzzling, to quiet down and recognize that there was an answer being given to me. If I would just be patient.”

Details:
price: $7.00
bound: 38 pages
publisher: Pendle Hill Publications (April 23, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B071YLYWMV
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 186 KB

Turned in the Hand of God: Rebecca Janney Timbres Clark (Pendle Hill Pamphlets Book 393) Lyndon S. Back
Turned in the Hand of God: Rebecca Janney Timbres Clark (Pendle Hill Pamphlets Book 393) .txt download Turned in the Hand of God: Rebecca Janney Timbres Clark (Pendle Hill Pamphlets Book 393) free doc

79c7fb41ad

Johnson's,,time,,as,,
President
Brokered ...
Attorney,,,Barr,,,McClellan,,,,a,,,former,,,member,,,of,,,L.B.J.'s,,,legal,,,team,,,,uses,,,hundreds,,,

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 11:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Player Kick Index du Forum -> Les Player Kick en Public -> Charte de guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation